Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 4, 2012


The kids started back to school yesterday, and this is the wonderful sight I get to see out my front window and front door!!!! The new school is done and the kids are now walking across the street again to school. I love see the cars again, and I LOVE doing the dishes and seeing the kids outside playing. It is so nice that the kids can just walk across the street again. I don't have to load the little girls up in the morning anymore when I take Aaron to school. They can stay at home sleeping or snuggling in my bed because Aidan and Megan can't be out on the playground until 8:00 am and I am home before that. If Megan still needs her hair done, there is time when I get home from taking Aaron. It is also nice that they are home before it is time to go get Aaron, so once again I don't have to wake Ashlee from her nap or load them up. It makes it nice to go volunteer in Meg's class or run a forgotten lunch to one of them. There are so many nice things about living right across the street from the kids' school, and it is so nice to have their nice new building all finished.

No comments: