Saturday, January 21, 2012

January 21, 2012

I love my nice neat closet!!! My wonderful husband took some time out of his Saturday and built this simple but absolutely wonderful shoe rack for our closet. It is amazing what a simple thing can do to bring so much organization. I used to dread opening my closet and seeing all the shoes spread out on the floor. I desperately tried to keep them organized but it seemed like my little girls just couldn't handle it and would have to "borrow" a pair of my shoes to play in and then of course mess up those around them in the process. Now, they have no excuse to mess up my closet. Everything has a place! There is even place at the ends of the shoe rack to have my church bag and my boots tucked nicely away too. I am so thankful to my wonderful husband for helping bring a little bit of organization to our home.

No comments: