Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 14, 2012

Legos, legos, legos, and more legos! Aaron and Aidan love to build with legos. I frequently open up the pictures on my computer and find tons of pictures like this that the boys have uploaded. They love to build scenes and new guys and post them to a lego website. They put them in different scenes and everything. I am amazed by the creations they make. All I see when I go in there room and very disorganized bins of legos and legos scattered everywhere. I am sure I have vacuumed up more legos than the boys would want to know cause they hide really well in our carpet. But they love to dig through everything to find the right piece and they end up with an amazing creation. I have set out on a mission to find the perfect table and organizing system for them though that looks organized but can still be disorganized in their eyes. I am so thankful they are such good friends and have some common interests that take them away from the technology devices and let them use their minds.

No comments: