Friday, March 21, 2014

STARS OF TOMORROW!!!!



(skip ahead to almost the minute mark - I thought I would video the MC doing the introduction but I wish I hadn't.  He took forever!)

Meg and three of her clogging teammates performed in a local talent competition called Stars of Tomorrow.  I remember doing this competition when I was younger.  It stressed me out!!!  But Meg doesn't seem to get stressed out when performing.  They had to go through an audition process and then several dress rehearsals along with all the practices they did with their instructors and practices just getting together at one of our homes.  The girls worked hard!  Meg loves to clog!  I always thought she would be my athlete, but she really only enjoys volleyball right now.  Clogging is her passion.

The girls placed 2nd out of 12 acts in their age group - grades 3-5.  They did wonderful!  She and her teammates are good friends too, which makes dancing together even more fun!
Ready to rock the stage!

Anxiously awaiting the results!

Getting their 2nd place trophy (They only had 1 available that night, but they had 3 more made.)

Checking out their trophy

Meg, Abby, Katie, and Morgan
Way to go, girls!!!






No comments: