Monday, March 10, 2014

FHE - Journals and Remembering

We had a fun family home evening tonight!

Aidan - Opening Song: I Love to See the Temple

Ashlee - Opening Prayer

Aaron - Scripture

Mom - Lesson: http://www.funtasticfamilyhomeevenings.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Journals-and-Remembering.pdf

I used the above lesson for tonight.  It was for me just as much as everyone else.  I really feel a need to do better at record keeping.  We talked about why it is important and all the different ways we can go about doing it.  We are each different, so we will choose what works for us.  It may be different each time.  I challenged us to at least write or record on Sunday.  We will print out all our letters we send to Justin.  Those are a wonderful record during these two years.  It would be awesome if we could each write a little something each night like President Eyring has challenged us, but I know that can be hard.  Once a week should be very doable.

Aidan - Closing Song:  I Hope They Call Me on a Mission

Kenna - Closing Prayer

Megan - Treat: BROWNIES!!!!  Yum!

Dad - Activity: Mexican poker (I wish I had taken a picture.)







Megan making the FHE treats!
It is fun to spend individual time with each of the kids!

No comments: