Sunday, July 19, 2009

Inseparable

Cailee and Megan were inseparable when Cailee was here. After Christy went home, she left Cailee here so she could have her "grandma time." The other kids had their turn when Christy was pregnant with Maddie but Cailee had to stay at home because she had school. Megan was so excited that she didn't have to say good-bye to Cailee right away. I am not sure there was a day they weren't together. It was hard to keep them apart. They are only about 16 months apart in age. They both love to do a lot of the same kind of things. We have had people ask us if they are twins before - I think a lot due to the dark brown eyes, olive complected skin, and the dark brown long hair. And they are almost the same height. It seems like Christy and I fix their hair the same too when we are together (not on purpose). In these pictures it was tixed the same on purpose because my mom waited for me to come fix Cailee's hair one day. She decided she wanted it just like Megan's. Meg's was kind of hashed already but they loved being "twinners."


We had to get a picture of everyone together before Cailee left. They are happy here, but they quickly turned sad as they said their good-byes. Grandma took Cailee home the next morning.

I had to have a picture with my little sweet niece. Not the greatest picture as I was taking it myself and the wind was blowing but I noticed I don't have many pictures with my nieces and nephews. So it is my goal to get more pics with them when I see them. This was the start of my new goal. I got to be there when Cailee was born. What an awesome experience that was!!! My mom and dad were on their way home from a church history trip back east and they didn't fly in until the night Cailee was born. It was so fun to be there as she made her entrance into the world!! I am so thankful to my sister and brother-in-law for giving me that opportunity.



2 comments:

Kayte Bug said...

Jamie~
I posted on our blog that you won our giveaway but I haven't heard from you. Will you please email us so you can receive your $15 gift voucher?? Thanks so much!!

Angie said...

We just had cousins at our house and now I understand how some cousins really do become unseperable. But mine was with Jayne and her cousin-boyfriend-prince-friend, Max. Atleast those were his titles the past week.