Thursday, July 9, 2009

Aspiring Photographer

Megan (4 years old) loves to take our camera and take pictures. I love having a digital camera so I can let the kids just use their imaginations and practicing taking photos without it costing me money to see what they have taken. I love to see what interests Megan. She is such a fun little girl - full of life! I think my favorites are when she takes pictures of herself, but she uses various subjects including her siblings, the tv, different stuffed animals, the outdoors, etc. Here's just a taste of what you get in Megan's little world!!






(If you come to our house - BEWARE!! You will likely become the subject in one of Megan's pictures as Grandpa Don found out here.)

(Part of our front door)


One of my rose bushes - it now has beautiful yellow roses blooming on it. (Too bad she didn't wait to take this after I had weeded.)
My friend Michele's vehicle. Bet you never thought you'd be this famous, huh?

The tree in our front yard.
I also found pictures of Tigger and Pooh posed together, pics of her wonder horse she occassionally rides on, and some pictures I just couldn't tell what they were - probably practicing zooming in. Technology can be so much fun!

No comments: