Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Crafty

I am not the most crafty person, but I can kind of copy cat. I have seen bow boards on the internet for sale and decided I could make one myself so that it matched my girls' rooms. I was so tired of not having a nice way to keep their bows. So, here is the bow board I made for Megan and Kenna's room. No, it isn't hung yet cause Megan changed her mind about her bunkbeds and wanted them separated for now, which changed the layout of the furniture. Now I need to decide where to hang it. I ran out of room on it though, so I have since purchased stuff to match Ashlee's room and will make another one for the rest of the bows. If I run out of room on that one I will make one to match the bathroom (which I know Andy would just love!). I love to do crafts, and it is so fun to actually finish projects. I have a closet full of projects that I need to finish.


This is a bow board I made for my cousin's new baby. My aunt and grandma had me do it for a gift along with some bows and flowers that we put on it. I hope it matches her room. I put hooks on the bottom of hers to hang headbands on. When I find hooks to match my girls', I plan on adding them to theirs.

My latest craft project was this new FHE assignment board. Since our family is complete I decided it would be nice to have everyone on it finally!! I love doing things that benefit my family. Now, I need to get back to scrapbooking but I don't know if that will happen anytime soon. It seems like there is always a card to make or some other project I "need" to do.


3 comments:

Kimberly said...

These look really nice. I think you are good at doing craft stuff.

Isn't it fun making crafty stuff? I think so. I love making cards for people for their birthdays.

Daniel and Lisa said...

WAY cute crafts Jamie! That makes me want to get crafty too!

Kimberly said...

Those bow boards are so cute. I realized after we left Powell (the last time we were there) that I hadn't gotten to see them and I was sad. Can I pay you to make one for me? It seems like a much better way to keep them all nice and neat, rather than the plastic case I use right now! I love the FHE board too!