Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cousin Fun

So I am still trying to play catch up with all the happenings this summer! I think one of the highlights of my kids' lives in when they get to be with their cousins. My sister Christy lives in Fruita, Colorado, so it is a treat for the kids to get to be together. They were so excited to be together that is was hard to separate them. One night we had a sleepover at our house with Cailee (age 5 - just turned 6) and Abby age 4. It was so much fun to drag out all the mattresses and couch cushions for one big sleepover in the family room. The kids watched a movie and eventually fell asleep. They had so much fun giggling, whispering, and just playing together.


Megan - age 4


Cailee - age 5 almost 6

Abby - age 4

Kenna - age 2

Aidan - age 7

Aaron - age 9

It has been fun to have been pregnant at the same time as my sister two times. Our sweet little girls are 4 weeks and 15 minutes apart in age. We were together for the first time at state basketball in Capser, but we never got pictures with the girls together. So we made sure we got a few when Christy was here for Darcee's graduation. This is is Miss Madison (Maddie) Lee Crossley and Miss Ashlee Rose Jacobsen. Maddie was born Nov. 17 and Ashlee was born Dec. 15. They are just the sweetest little girls. I hope they grow up to be such good buddies.

More sleepover pictures!



Proof that everyone did eventually fall asleep!!

I was sad that I didn't have a picture of sweet little Brandon (age 3) with everyone. He stayed at Grandma's house with his mom and baby sister the night of the sleepover. He is such a fun little guy! My boys love having a boy cousin even though there is a big age gap. Maybe Christy has one of him with the kids that I will be able to get to add to their scrapbook.

No comments: