Friday, March 20, 2009

We Love Spring!!

The girls and I ventured outside today for a beautiful spring day! I can already tell we will be outside a lot this summer, that is if Ashlee will tolerate it. She wasn't very fond of being out today. Megan and Kenna had tons of fun though. We played in the backyard for a while and then walked down to the "orange" park (as the kids refer to it). It was so nice to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air.

Ashlee did eventually fall asleep. What a sweet little face!
What a little monkey Kenna is! She just begs to be outside all the time. "I anna jump trampline!" She has the sweetest little voice and smile. It is so hard to resist. When her brothers come home, they have a hard time resisting her to and are very good about taking her outside in the backyard when it is nice.
Megan was wanting to pose at all different places at the park. It was so cute! Too bad she didn't let me pull her hair out of her face today. There was just enough of a breeze that it kept blowing in her face. Megan is such a big helper with Kenna too!

5 comments:

Caralee said...

Great little blog you have here! I enjoy doing mine for the journaling, memory aspect of it. Cute kids. We made it to the park today too!

Katie Phillips said...

I love your blog!! Our blog is private, but if you e-mail me I'd be glad to send an invite if you want!

That makes me feel better that Megan wouldn't let you do her hair. Sometimes Emma doesn't let me do hers, and I feel bad when we go to church and most other little girls have beautiful done up hair, and Emma's is just all over the place!!!

Katie Phillips said...

PS My e-mail: kfwphillips@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Hey Jacobsen Family!!! So fun to find your blog! We got a HUGE kick out of watching Aiden wrestle...Way to go buddy! We are also soaking up the sunshine and fresh air, Take Care!

AnneGeo said...

Love the outside pictures!! Just what our family was doing. Can't wait until we can do it more often. Hopefully SOON!!!!!