Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ashlee's Blessing Day

I am kind of working out of order on some posts, but I want to get some things journaled for my own record. Ashlee Rose Jacobsen was born Dec. 15, 2008 at 5:43 pm weighing 6 lb. 2 oz. We had her blessed at church on March 1, 2009. She was blessed by her dad. Standing in the circle were her grandpas - Mark Lynn and Jeff Jacobsen, great-grandpas - Don Goller and Bill Lynn, our home teacher - Dustin O'Brien, and the other people in the bishopric with Andy - Bishop Bennion and Syd Thompson. My aunt Kathy Good and Andy's mom also came. My parents and siblings along with both sets of grandparents are in our ward. It was a very beautiful blessing for a very beautiful little girl. We are so blessed to have Ashlee join our family! She is such a good, sweet little girl. Her siblings adore her and love to help me with her. She is just the perfect little girl to finish up our family!

At Grandma Linda and Grandpa Mark's house after her blessing

We love your sweet smile, Ashlee!

Attempt at a picture with the three girls: Kenna, Megan and Ashlee

Ashlee and the boys - Aidan and Aaron - very good big brothers!

It was next to impossible to get a good picture of all five kids together. This was the best we could do. I have since had some professional ones taken that should be so much better!

2 comments:

christy said...

I'm so happy I finally got to meet sweet Ashlee. It was so good to see you. She's beautiful!

AnneGeo said...

Such a cute family! Can't wait to see Ashlee again. She looks like she has definitely grown since I have seen her last.