Thursday, March 5, 2009

Trying out the blogging world


Well, I have finally given in and decided to give the blogging world a try. I seem to have time on my hands right now, so I thought why not start now. This is really more for my sake so I have some sort of journal to pass on to my children, but I love keeping up with family and friends this way, so maybe someone will find some interest in that too. I have always had good intentions of journaling for my children and I have gone in spurts, but I am hoping this will maybe be a bit more consistent or at least give them the highlights of our life. Please bear with me as I am learning all the ins and outs. Welcome to our crazy life!

2 comments:

christy said...

Yea...I get to be the first to post on your blog!! Very cute...you're starting out great! Can't wait for more!

AnneGeo said...

Cute pictures Jamie!! Welcome to blogging! I guess I spend too much time on the computer and not enough time talking in person. Hope things are well and hope to see you sometime soon!