Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another Kenna moment

I walked into Kenna and Megan's room to find Kenna's draw open and panties and jammies all over the place. I asked Kenna, "Who made this mess?" Kenna's response, "Umm... You?" I responded, "I think it was you." Kenna, "Oh."

I was suprised she blamed it on me cause she usually blames it on Darcee (my little sister). She is pretty attached to Darcee right now. She wants to be a basketball player like Darcee and anytime she sees a basketball game or a picture of basketball she asks where Darcee is. Right now Darcee and my mom are in Utah visiting college campuses. Last night, Kenna was walking up the stairs and all of a sudden stopped and started crying. I asked her what was wrong. "I want Darcee." I don't know what we are going to do when Darcee leaves for college. We are all going to go through a major withdrawal.

2 comments:

AnneGeo said...

Sounds like you have your hands full with little Kenna, but she is so cute. How can you resist such a sweetheart and all her antics?

Katie Phillips said...

I LOVE the cute things Kenna says!! That's so sweet that she loves Darcee so much!