Sunday, September 6, 2009

Some Randomness

Just wanted to share some random pictures from August. I just love to take pics of just the random, everyday happenings. Time goes too fast and I want to relish in the small and simple things!

Sweet little Ashlee! She still spits up a lot! She doesn't like green beans or sweet peas, but she eats basically all the other baby foods. She loves "table" food but it doesn't really set well with her yet. We really see a lot of that come back up. You know she is done eating when she starts trying to grab at the spoon. That means that it is time for her to just play with the spoon until I get her out.

Kenna loves being the big sister! Her new favorite thing to do is to push Ashlee around in the stroller. Andy and I have found this to be a wonderful thing while we are trying to work outside. Ashlee loves to be in her stroller and it keeps Kenna occupied and out of trouble. This day she was an EXCELLENT babysitter and put Ashlee to sleep. (Not sure why she put her pajamas on in the middle of the afteroon, but oh well. At least she was wearing something.)

Now this was kind of a freaky thing to walk in the bathroom and see. I don't remember exactly why I was giving her a bath in the late afternoon but I know there was a VERY good reason for it. Oh yeah, she had fallen into a mud puddle on her bike. I had gone downstairs to throw her clothes in the wash and came right back up. When I rounded the corner to the bathroom I gasped. I was very happy to see her little tummy rise and fall, indicating that she was really alive just sleeping. Poor little thing!! She was so tired that I guess the bath was just too relaxing.


Everyone always asks me if Ashlee is alwasy so happy and smiling! (Everyone in everyone that sees us when we are out and about and she is showing off.) Here is proof that she is not always a little sunshine. Poor sad little girl! She is so cute even when crying!

Gotta love the hands in the mouth. She must be teething, but we don't see any signs of teeth. But that is how it was with her bottom teeth. No swelling, no white gums, just all of a sudden teeth.

Ashlee gets so excited to see Grandma! She just couldn't wait to get on Grandma's lap.

Does that look like trouble or what?

Clapping for joy at being with Grandma!

Kenna and Papa ~ She loves to climb on to Papa's lap and get tickled.

Ashlee was excited about something.

Fun with Uncle Derrick. He loves to hold her but she is just too wiggly!

Uncle Justin only thought he wasn't going to be in the picture. Silly kid! That is what the whole point of the picture was. It is so much fun to see how natural he is with the little nieces and nephews. He is going to make some girl very lucky some day!! He will not be one of those shy, not involved dads. He's had lots of practice already! Not many people can say that they trust leaving a 14 year old boy in charge of their 5 kids.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love all the pictures! So fun to look at. I would have DIED if I had seen one of my kids in the bathtub like that. It even scared me for a minute looking at that picture of Kenna. :) By the way, Danen really really wants to see pictures of your new vehicle.

Camille said...

Hey Jamie! It was so fun to hear from you after all these years! I didn't realize you were in Powell -- I thought you were in Casper. Do you know the Shoopmans? It is funny that your kids have grown up (and now you have girls!). It seems like they should be frozen in time from six years ago. What a cute blog you have!