Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Student Council Elections

My sweet 3rd grader decided to run for Student Council Historian for next school year.  Kenna just amazes me with her confidence and people skills.  She is such a good friend to everyone and loves to make people happy.  She wrote her own speech (with a little help from her older sister).  Megan loved helping Kenna with her posters, and I loved watching them work together.  It makes my mom heart happy to watch my children sincerely love each other, encourage each other, and cheer each other on.  Results will be announced tomorrow morning during morning announcements.  Stay tuned for the results!

 
Each candidate was able to ask some friends to help hold their posters while they gave their speech.  I loved that every one of them with a sibling at the school asked their sibling to help them.  It was so fun to see Ashlee so proud of her big sister and Kenna so happy to have her help her.  She had a few other friends help too, but they were on the other side of Kenna.





No comments: