Friday, May 22, 2009

My Little Princesses

We finally decided it was time to move Kenna to a big bed. She is now two and we have had to borrow a second crib from our wonderful friends the O'Briens so Ashlee was mostly out of Kenna's reach. We have looked around for bunkbeds and finally decided what we wanted. Of course, when we went to Billings to get them, they were not in stock so we had to order them. The girls were very disappointed but have waited patiently. Andy had to go to work at the Billings office a couple weeks ago and it just happened that the bunk beds came in the day before. The girls were so excited when he came home from work. Kenna didn't actually get to sleep in hers the first night because she ran out of chances for staying in bed and ended up back in the crib. I guess she learned from it that night cause she has been able to sleep in her bunk bed every night since. She goes down very easy for her nap too. The girls love to show everyone who comes to our house their new bunk beds. They are so appreciative! It is so cute! I am so glad Megan and Kenna are good friends and love sharing a room. I hope they continue to grow closer as they get older and can be best friends. I know I am so grateful for my sisters! I don't know what I would do without them. There is a special bond between sisters that is hard to describe. I am so excited for us all to be together next weekend! I can't wait to get pictures together. I realized I don't have any recent pictures with my sisters.

Kenna's first night in her new bunk bed.

Megan loves being the big sister and sleeping on the top bunk!

I am so excited to take the crib out and get their room arranged they way we want it so that I can actually start decorating it. I wish I was better at decorating. I really try, but it is just a talent I was not blessed with. I have ideas in my head, but they just don't always come out. Guess we will see what happens. It will be fun to involve the girls!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Just do a Google search for girls' rooms and then click on "Images". You'll get lots of ideas quickly! I am in the process of this right now and last night was able to figure out what I'm going to do!