Friday, August 28, 2009

I admit it!! I'm addicted!!

Ok, I have to admit I am addicted to cute hairbows and flowers for my little girls' hair! Having three girls makes it easy to justify having matching bows for everything cause all three will use them. Plus the bows I get to match Megan's outfits will get used 3 times over cause Kenna and Ashlee will use them too! (I know Andy will just love this justification.) I love making bows, but I don't have access to all the cutsie ribbons, especially when I need that bow RIGHT AWAY!! (I am not a patient person.) So I have turned to all the creative girls out there that have found the cute bows and the time to share their talent. I have to tell you that right now my ultimate favorite "bow maker" is Erica from Lil Cutie Hair Bows (lilcutiehairbows.blogspot.com)! She is just getting her business going, and they are the most adorable bows!! I can't wait to place an order with her. I just need to take 5 minutes and go through the girls' outfits to see what I need matching stuff too. Megan was looking at her blog with me and was so excited. She wanted one of EVERYTHING!! Her corker flower bows are just the cutest ever!! Now that I am so excited to go through the girls' clothes, I need to get on making Ashlee's bow board. The one I made for Kenna and Megan is completely full and bows are sitting on the dresser waiting for Ashlee's bow board to be done. I may even have to make a third to hang in the bathroom! But hairbows are just so cute!!!

1 comment:

Luke & Erica said...

Jamie, thank you so much for posting about my site. Your girls are just so cute, I love your oldests long hair. My oldest is getting too big, too fast. I am having to try and find new styles of bows that she can wear into her Tween stages.