Sunday, August 8, 2010

8 Already?

Feb. 16 ,2010 - It can't possibly have been 8 years already since Aidan made a very quick entrance into this world (and he hasn't slowed down since)!! Aidan adds so much laughter and joy to our family. He is our frog boy, do any kind of sport boy, which hand am I going to use for what boy (he writes right handed, plays sports left handed with a few exceptions like using both hands in tennis - he doesn't have a back hand only a forehand), and our little comedian with a temper that only occassionally comes out. He absolutely loves babies and asks for a baby brother all the time (which I have to sadly tell him he will never get). He is very social and thinks the more kids around him the better. He loves to laugh and is good at cheering his little sisters up when they wake up crabby. He might be little but he doesn't know it!!
After school his brother and sisters surprised him with with the gifts they had bought him. I love that my kids get so excited to shop for each other. They are always thinking of others and that makes me happy!

(Notice the beautiful flowers?! They were a wonderful surprise from a very dear friend that sensed I needed a lift one day!! Thanks, Cammy!!)


My 5 beautiful children on Aidan's 8th birthday!


Birthday treats for school!! This is just a small glimpse into Aidan's personality - anything and everything sporty!! I love you, Aidan!! Can't wait to post pics from your baptism day!!

No comments: