Saturday, October 17, 2009

Walking Machine

Ashlee turned 9 1/2 months on Oct. 1 and decided that she no longer needed to crawl. She had been starting to walk right before she turned 9 months and each day got better and better. Now she thinks she is a "big" girl! The first video makes me laugh as she is walking with a sword in her hand. She just wanted to be part of the action too. She tried to do whatever the big kids are doing. The second video was just a few days later and she is even more steady. I can't believe how fast my baby is growing. She is now 10 months old!! I can't believe how fast time has gone. Just a year ago I was in Billings at the hospital there dealing with a very annoying perinatologist that one minute was going to get to the bottom of what was causing all my problems and the next minute was telling me it was all in my head. I was so miserable cause he didn't believe in any pain medicine beyond a simple tylenol for pregnant women. I was wishing he could deal with constant contractions for months on end and see how a tylenol helped him. BUT... that is so in the past and everything worked out fine. I have a beautiful baby girl that brings so much joy and happiness into my days!! (And I don't have to EVER be pregnant again!)

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a cutie. I'm sorry you had so much trouble...but I'm very glad it's all behind you now and you can look back and be happy now! Hope you guys are doing well!!

Angie said...

Walking at 9 months!!!!! that is crazy!!! She really does want to be a big kid like her brothers and sisters.

Camille said...

How fun to see those tiny little legs walking!

Anonymous said...

What cute kids you have. I loved watching Kenna walk. How cute. I wish we lived closer so they could get to know their Aunt Amy. :(